Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Foods of Famous Stars 1


Found this way fun cookbook from 1934, Favorite Foods of Famous Stars

It was published by a refrigerator company, so naturally there are a lot of recipes that need refrigeration


Not a lot of the people in here are really seen as major stars today, but some are still remembered. I will post more pages in the future. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

For a Little Leon Errol, check out him attempting to post a letter from a 1930 film. From what I could find, it seemed like he frequently was the comedic drunk.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a great cookbook..are the reciepes any good?? I like the vintage kitchen. I dont' remember Leon Errol at all.. maybe the used starts looking for a buck?!!:)

A said...

So far I can't say I would eat anything in there except the desserts. I will be posting more pages in the future, so everyone can decide if they would try it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This