Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vintage Inspiration June 7th


Seems like I am constantly trying to be neat, so I am completely amazed by how the women of the 1940s were able to be so together.

This pic also reminds me of a scrape my younger sister and I got into as a child. We decided to play a game we made up called "powder people". Needless to say it involved tons of baby powder followed by Jenna and I cleaning every inch of the upstairs (It took about 2 days). You can't say we didn't have imaginations :)

1 comment:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Heehee, my cousin did something similar. He called it making snow in the bedroom. =)

I have been trying to be more put together, putting on makeup everyday, fixing my hair (somewhat more vintage), little things. I fear I shall never be as elegant as the ladies of days gone by though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This