Sunday, February 7, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Richard Egan


Richard Egan (July 29, 1921 - July 20, 1987) was known as a serious actor who helped a lot of actors get their breaks. I have only seen one film Richard was in, Pollyanna, but he won the 1954 Golden Globe for Most Promising Newcomer. I hope it is from a 1953 film he was in and not the illustrious GOG: Frankenstein of Steel! (Which looks so totally cheestastic that I have to find a way to watch it).


Here are Richard's 1956 Wishes:

1. "Personally, I hope to vacation outside of Hollywood and California at least twice a year to get a fresh perspective on the world and on myself". - I think everyone could use a change of pace every once in a while.


2. "I think this could apply as an actor, too".


3. "As a citizen, I want to do my share to help build a good world in any way I can".


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This