Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Cleo Moore

Lovely Cleo Moore (Oct. 31, 1928 - Oct. 25, 1973), was another "B" movie queen. Obviously stunning, I don't believe I have seen her in any of her films. Known also for her publicity stunts including saying she would run for Louisiana governor. What did the stunning Cleo wish for in 1956?





"Personally, I want to subdivide my acreage in Tarzana in San Fernando Valley and build more houses on it." - That's a first. Sounds like she was really driven in terms of her property. After Cleo retired from the screen, she did go into real estate. This is obviously a sign of that.


"Professionally, I want dramatic roles instead of sex roles" - Unfortunately it sounds like she had mostly sex roles.

"I'd like to see more and more children get out of the cities and into the suburbs where they can enjoy the advantages of country life" - Lots of kids are in the suburbs now, but I don't think they are really living the country life. Too many electronics around.

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Hi sweet dear, these posts are a lot of fun and also such a marvelous way to glimpse into the inner dreams of yesteryear celebrities (of both the "B" and "A" grades ;D). Thank you for running this series, I look forward to future posts.


Wishing you a marvelous Sunday - big hugs!
♥ Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This