Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Orson Welles Making a Film about William Randolph Hearst?






According to 1941 Film Fun - "Announcement: Orson Welles says that when he gets Citizen Kane off his mind, he's going straight to work on a great idea, based on the life of William Randolph Hearst."







I assume this is tongue and cheek. I adore Citizen Kane. The search for childhood happiness speaks volumes to me. It seems like people either love or hate this film. One of my top favorite films - a must on any list of great films.




For those of you TCM addicts like myself, Citizen Kane is on TCM October 6, 2010 at 8 PM est.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Citizen Kane is one of my favs. Have you seen the biopic RKO 281? Liev Schreiber did a great job as Welles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This